Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
1 Item Items
Last Item in Stock - Call Store For Availability
Warning: Last items in stock!
The BLX14R/SM35 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family. Includes BLX4R rack mount receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, SM35 headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
SM35 HEADSET CONDENSER MICROPHONE:
The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours. Available in standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, the SM35 seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless headset system.
• Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
• Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
• Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
• Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
• TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
• Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
• Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
• Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
BLX4R RACK MOUNT RECEIVER:
Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX Wireless Systems. Rack mount kit included.
• XLR and ¼" output connectors
• Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
• Two-color audio status indicator LED
• Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
• Adjustable output level
• LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
BLX1 BODYPACK TRANSMITTER:
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
• Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
• TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
• Easily accessible On / Off switch
No customer comments for the moment.